Holiday to Mérida
14 Nights in Beautiful Colonial Mansion with Pool incl. Direct Flights to Cancun
Hotel Colonial Mansion
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
When we think of Mexico, Cancun is certainly one of the first destinations that might pop into people’s heads. But if you want to experience another side to Mexico – one where you can really get stuck into authentic culture – then I can only recommend the city of Mérida. Filled with wonderfully colourful colonial architecture, this beautiful city is vibrant hub of culture and a fantastic base for exploring all that Yucatan has to offer.
Holiday to Mérida
I’ve managed to put together a brilliant deal to Mérida by combining a brilliant Airbnb with some cheap flights that I spotted on Skyscanner. You’ll be flying direct to Cancun with TUI Airways, and from there you can use ADO Platino/GL bus to continue on to Mérida – it’s a very scenic journey! These transfers aren’t included in the overall price but it starts from around 440 pesos each way.
Once in Mérida, it’s time to retreat to your Airbnb. You’ll be staying in a private room in a truly breathtaking colonial mansion. Constructed in the 19th Century and lovingly restored, this villa is pretty much a dream come true. The courtyards feature wonderful gardens and pools, and you can enjoy those long, warm evenings on the gorgeous arched verandas. Your room features aspects of traditional colonial architecture and are all furnished to an exceptional quality.
To book this Mexican adventure, simply click the links below to be taken to the providers’ website. If the Airbnb is sold out then don’t worry! You can search for more Mérida Airbnbs here!
- Holiday to Mérida: 14 Nights in Beautiful Colonial Mansion with Pool incl. Direct Flights to Cancun only €698pp
- Travel period: 04/06/2018 – 18/06/2018 (lands on the 19th)
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Mérida
- Airline: TUI
- Listing: Colonial Mansion – 1 Private Room
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Accommdates: 2 guests
- Location: Mérida, Mexico
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price breakdown:
- Airbnb: €328pp (€657 total)
- Flights: €369pp (€738 total)
- Price: only €698 per person based on two adults sharing