It’s never too soon to book ahead, especially when it comes to getting an extra bit of sunshine!
Holiday to Majorca
You’ll be getting a solid head-start on your tans thanks to this excellent TUI deal I’ve spotted, where you’ll be spending a week in the popular resort of Santa Ponsa in beautiful Majorca. Relaxing on the beach, enjoying some tapas or partying into the small hours – whatever you want to do, it’s all possible here!
It’s a pretty amazing time to go when you think about it, because you can sunbathe but still avoid the sweltering heat that comes with the summer months. The deal includes your return flights from Dublin as well as transfers, so that’s pretty much your whole journey taken care of.
You’ll also be enjoying a 7-night stay in a self-catered apartment at the Portofino Sorrento Apartments in Santa Ponsa. You’ll be just a short walk away from the beach, though there are lovely pools and sun loungers at the hotel too. All the bars, pubs and restaurants will be just a stone’s throw away – and if you want that classic Majorca party then Magaluf is just a short drive away too. ;)
Similarly you can head up to Palma for a little culture and sightseeing as well – the choice is yours! To book your Majorca holiday simply click the link below and enjoy that extra bit o’ sunshine!
- Holiday to Majorca: 1 Week in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Transfers & Return Flights from Dublin only €445pp
- Travel period: 20/08/2018 – 04/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Palma de Mallorca
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Portofino Sorrento Apartments
- Rating: 3.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Santa Ponsa, Majorca
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €445 per person based on two adults sharing