Holiday to Italy
Stay in a Traditional Trullo Cottage with Space for up to 4 Guests
If you really want to experience the glorious Italian countryside, there is no better way than this magnificent Airbnb that I managed to find. For this holiday to Italy, you’ll be staying in a fabulous traditional Trullo cottage. You’ll be able to find peace and quiet in nature in this secluded area of Ostuni, Italy.
Holiday to Italy
A short distance from the town of Bari, this gorgeous little Airbnb is just what you would need in order to catch up on some much-needed rest. There really is nothing like a holiday to Italy to cure the blues and this one will leave you smiling from ear to ear. The area that this Airbnb is in boasts some truly unforgettable scenery, whether you’re exploring the foothills of Ostuni or you’re wandering through Baroque Cities of Lecce and Martina Franca there is something here for everyone.
Unfortunately, flights are not included with this package but I’ve had a quick look at whats available on Skyscanner. There is some great value no matter whether you are flying from Dublin or not so no need to worry :) This rich countryside is literally bursting at the seams with the most stunning culture and scenery that you can find in Europe.
Get booking below and have a relaxing trip! ;)
- Holiday to Italy: Stay in a Traditional Trullo Cottage with Space for up to 4 Guests from just €60 a night
- Travel period: Dates are flexible
- Length of stay: During summer months minimum stay of 3 nights, any other time min. of 2 nights
- Flights: Check out Flights here
- Rating: 5/5 on Airbnb
- Location: Ostuni, Brindisi, Italy
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €60 per night based on 4 people sharing