Iceland is the ultimate destination for all adventure seekers. The raw, untamed nature is just incredible to experience, and a chance to see the Northern Lights is reason enough to go if you ask me!
Holiday to Iceland
I’ve spotted a fantastic deal to Iceland departing from Cork over at Expedia – you’ll have 4 nights to explore the region as much as you cant! Included in this deal are your return flights from Cork as well as your stay at the Geo Hotel Grindavik.
The hotel is situated in a cosy seaside village in the south-west of Iceland just a short onward drive to Reykjavik. You’re in a fantastic location for exploring areas such as the Golden Circle, the Blue Lagoon and even further along to the coast to places such as Vik Beach and even the Eyjafjallajökull glacier!
You’ve got breakfast included each morning – and since you’ll more than likely be hiring a car I’m sure the free parking will be a welcome bonus. To book, just click the link below to be taken to the website!
- Holiday to Iceland: 4 Nights in Excellent Hotel incl. Breakfast, Free Parking & Cork Flights only €306
- Travel period: 16/10/2017 – 20/10/2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Cork
- Destination: Reykjavik
- Airline: Wow Air
- Hotel: Geo Hotel Grindavik
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Grindavik, South-West Iceland
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €306 per person based on two adults sharing