Get the summer season off to the perfect start with this cracking deal to Crete!
Holiday to Crete
You’ll soon be soaking up that extra bit of sunshine and relaxing in the beautiful surroundings of this Greek island paradise with this excellent deal I spotted over at TUI Holidays.
With this deal you’ll have your return flights from Dublin to Crete Heraklion, and you’ll also have your transfers included to help make your holiday as hassle-free as possible. That way you can just focus on the relaxation. ;)
You’ll have 7 nights in a self-catered apartment at the Ourania Apartments in Gouves, just 25 minutes from Heraklion. Your apartment will have everything you could need to cater for yourselves, including a balcony or terrace and a well-equipped kitchenette.
There’s a gorgeous outdoor pool your can relax at, but you’ll also be 5 minutes from the sandy beach, bars and restaurants of Gouves. The upper half of the town also features traditional white-washed villages on the mountainside, so you’ll be able to experience both the nightlife and the more authentic side of Crete all at once in this area. And if you ever want a little more action, then simply head up the coast towards Heraklion, the island’s capital – a place that’s got plenty to offer. The perfect location, really!
Sounds like it’s shaping up to be a perfect holiday – one where you can relax to your heart’s content and explore as much as you want! To book your holiday just click the link below. :)
- Holiday to Crete: 7 Nights in Self-Catered Apartment incl. Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €415pp
- Travel period: 30/09/2018 – 07/10/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete (Heraklion)
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Ourania Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Gouves, Crete
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €415 per person based on two adults sharing