Relaxing at the hotel with a cocktail in hand with the beach literally at your doorstep… A holiday to Crete is surely the best treat to have before November’s colder weather kicks in!
Holiday to Crete
I’ve spotted this deal to beautiful Crete over at TUI for the start of summer – a little motivation to get you through the winter. ;)
Included in this deal are your return flights from Dublin as well as transfers, so that’s pretty much all of the organisation taken care of for you. So just put your feet up and relax at your beachfront hotel! The Golden Beach Hotel is in what can only be described as the perfect destination, since the sandy beach is literally right in front of you. The luxurious outdoor pool invites for a swim, and in case you’re not relaxed enough already there’s an on-site spa where you can treat yourself to a massage or a session in the sauana.
Half board catering is included, so just imagine what it’ll be like as you dine in the outside terrace and admire the gorgeous views of the coast towards sunset and the lights of Rethymnon town shining in the distance… Enough to get me daydreaming to be honest!
To book your little getaway simply click the link below. :)
- Holiday to Crete: 1 Week in Beach Hotel Hotel incl. Half Board, Flights, Luggage & Transfers only €549
- Travel period: 20/05/2018 – 28/05/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Heraklion
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Hotel: Golden Beach Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Rethymnon, Crete
- Board basis: Half board included
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €549 per person based on two adults sharing