The untamed nature and raw beauty of Iceland captivates me every time! It’s a destination that belongs on anyone’s bucket list!
Holiday to Iceland
If you’ve been dreaming of arctic adventures, I think you’ll love this Iceland deal I managed to put together for you over at Expedia. With your return flights and accommodation included you’ve got the most important essentials taken care of. Otherwise I’d recommend using this link to compare great deals for car rental – you’ll have the freedom to set your own itinerary and explore this stunning country at your own pace!
You’ll be staying just outside Reykjavik at the Guesthouse Álfa. Situated in the small town of Hafnarfjörður, Iceland’s 3rd largest city, you’ve got fantastic road connections to popular spots such as the Blue Lagoon and the Golden Circle as well as the Route 1 ring road. The centre of Reykjavik is just 10km up the road. You’ll find fantastic cafés, restaurants, and shopping there!
As a cool day trip, I’d recommending following the route 1 to the coastal town of Vík. It’s a stunning drive that sees you pass mountains, waterfalls, glaciers and lonely beaches, and it’s a fantastic opportunity to get a taste of the truly magnificent nature here.
To book this deal, simply click the link below to be taken to the holiday package. If the dates don’t suit, then simply start a new search on Expedia, though bear in mind that prices will be subject to change. :)
- Holiday to Iceland: 5 Nights in Fantastic Guesthouse incl. Return Flights only €345pp
- Travel period: 08/04/2018 – 13/04/2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Reykjavik Keflavik
- Airline: WOW Air
- Hotel: Guesthouse Álfar
- Rating: 5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Hafnarfjörður, Iceland
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €345 per person based on two adults sharing