Lost for ideas on where to go on your summer holiday? If you want to experience something a bit different, with stunning views and luxury accommodation, this deal to Minori, Amalfi Coast, Italy is just the thing for you. It is a special offer from ebookers.ie including flights, hotel and breakfast each morning.
Cheap Hotel in Amalfi Coast, Italy
Staying at Hotel Santa Lucia Minori, in the heart of the Amalfi Coast, which is only a short distance from the sea, you’ll enjoy luxury and comfort. It has 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 338 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014 and has been described as an “outstanding hotel”.
Cheap Flights to Naples
Flying out from Dublin on Friday, May 8 at 07:20am, you’ll land in Naples at 11:35 and from there take the train which takes 2 hours 20 minutes to your hotel. Your return flight is at 12:20 on Saturday, May 16.
Things to do on the Amalfi Coast
With stunning sites as far as the eye can see, you’ll feel like you’re in a little part of heaven. There are some famous walking routes here, such as the 10km “path of the gods” which will bring you up a mountain by zig zagging steps, allowing you to enjoy views as far as the eye can see.
There is a fabulous cafe called Sal de Riso which is famous for its delizia al limone and cappuccino. It serves all kinds of delicious pastries with recipes that have been handed down for generations.
So to book this delicious getaway, click on the link below.
- Holiday at Amalfi Coast: 8 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €517
- Travel period: 08/05/2015 – 16/05/2015
- Length of Stay: 8 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 22°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Naples
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Hotel Santa Lucia Minori
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 338 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Minori, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: the train takes 2 hours 20 minutes
- Price: only €517 per person based on two adults sharing