Hobbit House Getaway in Wales
3 Night Stay in Hobbit House in Brecon Beacons with return flights from Dublin
Hotel Hobbit House
meals No Catering
Wales becomes the Shire! Step into a wonderfully quirky Airbnb and have your very own Lord of the Rings experience with this spectacularly cosy hobbit house.
Cosy Hobbit House
Located in the middle of the beautiful Brecon Beacons, this cosy Hobbit House is perfect for a peaceful retreat. You’ll get surreal views of the Welsh countryside each morning – what more could you want?! There are many places to explore with endless hiking trails including the famous summit of Pen-Y-Fan and other attractions like the Brecon Cathedral. The Hobbit House is only 15 minutes from Hay on Wye. Just next to the Hobbit House is a pub where you can grab a drink or meal at the weekend.
Your homely Hobbit House comes with a wood-fired cooker so you can cook your own meals and there is running water just outside. The sofa bed folds out to a full-sized double bed with a deep comfortable mattress with bedding provided. You can have breakfast and dinner at an extra cost – just ask the hosts and you could be welcomed with a hearty stew waiting for you in the slow-cooker and fresh bread warming up in the Hobbit House’s wood-fired oven.
Head over to Airbnb and book your cute hobbit house getaway. You can also grab great flights from Dublin thanks to my Flight Finder. If the flights to Birmingham, which are the cheapest option, do not suit, you can also travel to Bristol or Cardiff. I’ve added in some options below.
- Hobbit House in Wales: 3 Night Stay in Hobbit House in Brecon Beacons with return flights from Dublin €132
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 01/02/2019 – 04/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport:
Birmingham | Bristol | Cardiff
- Airline: Ryanair (Birmingham and Bristol); FlyBe (Cardiff)
- Hotel: hobbit house
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: Brecon Beacons
- Meals: you can opt to add in breakfast and dinner
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €132 per person based on two adults sharing