Stay in the East End and have some of the best culture and nightlife at your finger tips with this nifty London city break!
Hipster Stay London
Click&Go currently have a holiday package for a 2-night stay in London close to the trendiest neighbourhoods of the East End. Browsing the Spitalfields markets, checking out the quirky Boxpark or even popping into one of the amazing amazing restaurants, bars and galleries – it’s my favourite place to be in London for a reason!
The deal comes with both your accommodation and return flights included, so you’ve got everything pretty much covered. Aer Lingus flights will bring you from Dublin to Gatwick, where you can take the train into the centre of the city – your closest Underground station is Bethnal Green which is about a 15-minute walk away.
The RE London Shoreditch Hotel is a fantastic 4* hotel that places you close to popular areas in the East End and the centre. Big plush beds, spacious rooms and a cool bar mean that you’ll feel right at home here. The East End has some of the greatest nightlife and dining scenes around – the Blues Kitchen for example serves old-school Cajun food with helpings of some of the best live blues music around, while you can take your taste buds on a little adventure with some Peruvian food at Andina.
The best thing to do is to just go and explore for yourself. :) Click the link below to book your little London getaway!
- Hipster Stay London: 2 Nights incl. 4-Star Hotel and Flights for only €191
- Travel period: 12/04/2018 – 14/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: London Gatwick
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: RE London Shoreditch
- Rating: 3.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Bethnal Green, London
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €191 per person based on two adults sharing