Harry Potter City Break
3 Nights Stay in Great Value Hotel Close to Station Where You Can Get a Train to Studios incl. Flights
Hotel Point A Hotel - Kings Cross
meals No Catering
Calling all Harry Potter fans! I have just the deal for you ;) This Harry Potter city break is just perfect for anyone who wants to experience the magic of the iconic franchise. I managed to put together this great value deal with Trivago and my Flight Finder so follow the links and you can get it all booked! NOTE: the above price does not include tickets.
Harry Potter City Break
The great thing about this offer is that you can take in a number of locations during your stay. Not only can you easily get to the famous Harry Potter Studios, you can also take in some of the amazing shooting locations around London. During your time in London, you’ll be staying at the Point A Hotel London. This well-rated hotel is in a great location for taking in all that the city has to offer. You’re just a short walk away from Euston Station where you can easily navigate around the city.
From Euston Station, you happen to be just a 20-minute train journey away from the magic of the Harry Potter Studios. This is where you can check out tonnes of memorabilia from the movies and feel like your part of the magic. While you make your way around the city you can check out places like Leadenhall Market where they shot the scenes for Diagon Alley. Another great place to check out would be Australia House where you can see the famous Gringotts Bank!
All of the details are just below, so get going!
If you’re a self-confessed Potter addict then check out this amazing interview with the wonderful Evanna Lynch!
- Harry Potter City Break: 3 Nights Stay in Great Value Hotel Close to Station Where You Can Get a Train to Studios incl. Flights for just €175pp
- Travel period: 28/08/2018 – 31/08/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: London Luton
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Point A Hotel
- Rating: 7.7 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: Short distance from Euston Station where you can get a direct train to the Harry Potter Studios (PRICE OF TICKETS NOT INCLUDED IN ABOVE PRICE)
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €175 per person based on two adults sharing