Time to start really broadening your horizons! Get settled in to one of the world’s most colourful, vibrant cities with this fantastic deal for a Hanoi holiday this autumn!
With this deal I spotted on Expedia you’ll be able to spend 11 nights in the bustling city of Hanoi. It’s famed for its beautiful Old Quarter (which you’re staying in!), delicious street food and bustling markets where you’ll be able to definitely find a keepsake or two to remind you of your travels.
This deal comes with both your return flights from Dublin as well as 11 nights at the Hanoi Holiday Diamond. This hotel has had near-flawless reviews, thanks to its comfortable rooms, brilliant location and amazing service. Just what you’ll need after a long trip! Get yourselves nice and comfy, enjoy your complimentary breakfast each morning and take advantage of 10% off tours – it’s a limited time offer!
Hanoi’s Old Quarter is right at your doorstep – it features some wonderful architecture and more shops and restaurants than you can shake a stick at. The Dong Xuan market is just a short walk away by foot, as well as various temples, landmarks and the wonderful Hoàn Kiêm Lake.
You’ve got plenty of day trips you can do too that you can arrange with the hotel. Why not take a boat through traditional rice paddies to the Perfume Pagoda, visit the iconic Ha Long Bay, or visit the ancient capital Hoa Lu?
To book your adventure, just click the link below to take a look at the holiday package. :)
- Hanoi Holiday: 11 Nights in Superb Hotel incl. Breakfast, Tour Discount & Flights only €754
- Travel period: 23/09/2017 – 05/10/2017
- Length of stay: 11 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Hanoi
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Hotel: Hanoi Holiday Diamond
- Rating: 90/100 on Trivago
- Location: Hanoi Old Quarter, Vietnam
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €754 per person based on two adults sharing