No need to fret about organising your trip with this handy Hamburg break. It includes a bargain 2-night stay at a 3-star hotel just minutes away from Hamburg city center by train. Read on below and find out more details about this special trip!
Handy Hamburg Break
I just love Hamburg, its the trendiest city in Germany these days. You’ll be staying at the 3-star Hotel Meininger Hamburg Central, complete with its own private bathroom and lovely clean bedrooms. With the famous St Pauli District just 2.2km away, you’ll be very close to the action. Every Wednesday evening there is a market fitted out with bands and beer stalls definitely check it out.
Despite its rather large size, Hamburg is very well-connected with an extensive tram system, so getting from A to B is easy-peasy. I couldn’t get enough of the winding canals and vast harbor which make up the Port of Hamburg. Here you’ll see affluence and sophistication mix with grit and industry, resulting in a unique buzz to the place.
You should see just how cool this city is yourself. You can book further below!
- Provider: Trivago + My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 13/11/2018 – 15/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Hamburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Meininger Hamburg Central
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 86 reviews
- Location: ca. Miles from the city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €123 per person based on two adults sharing