There’s nothing like a city break to a vibrant city to really spice up your week. While Berlin might get all the credit as Germany’s coolest city, Hamburg is a strong contender. I put together this Hamburg solo trip for three nights in a great Airbnb with flights included.
Hamburg Solo Trip
I’ve found you a really handy flat for your three-night break to Hamburg. Host Barry’s private room is well-rated and close to the city centre. You’ll be staying in an attractive, tree-lined area known as the General’s Quarter close to the Isebekkanal. You can get to the centre by taking a bus or tube for ten minutes. You’ll be close to the area of St Pauli, the iconic harbourside area that has spectacular views and historic waterside buildings.
You’ll have the most fun in the area of St. Pauli and the famous Reeperbahn. With so many bars and clubs to choose from you’ll definitely find somewhere great to enjoy a drink. There’s some fantastic architecture to admire, such as the St Nikolai Memorial and the Chilehaus. On Saturday night, make sure to check out the Fischmarkt! It’s a fish auction combined with live music and drinking venue.
Book this great solo trip by following the link below!
- Hamburg Solo Trip: 3 Nights in Well-rated Airbnb Incl. Flights just €156
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 09/02/2019 – 12/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin Airport
- Destination airport: Hamburg Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost Rating
- Location: Hamburg
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €156 per person based on two adults sharing