One of the top ‘must-see’ cities in Germany! Explore the vibrant nightlife and explore the city’s amazing sights with this awesome Hamburg city break in April!
Hambury City Break
I’ve put this deal together using a Trivago hotel and Skyscanner flights, and it works out to a fantastic price! You’ll stay for two nights in the ibis Hamburg City, located in the heart of the city close to the station with tons of public transport links to help get you around.
This is a perfect location for you getting out to see everything of interest and to admire the architecture around the city. Just wander around and take it easy :) You’ll probably stumble upon a few bars and beer gardens where you can stop off and just chill out over a German beer.
I recommend heading out to the Binnenalster Lake first – it’s right in the centre of the city and you’ll be able to see the beautiful City Hall and check out all of the fancy shops, restaurants and bars by the water’s edge. There’s even the gorgeous Speicherstadt with its red-brick warehouses, and in the brand new HafenCity district you can hang out with the cool kids and check out the modern architecture. And don’t get me started on the Reeperbahn… You can party til the morning here!
Berlin might hog all the limelight, but Hamburg deserves to be on everyone’s to-do list. Just click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Hamburg City Break: 2 Nights in Central Hotel incl. Return Flights only €174
- Travel period: 02/04/2017 – 04/04/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Hamburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: ibis Hamburg City
- Rating: 82/100 on Trivago
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Check transport options here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €174 per person based on two adults sharing