One of the top ‘must-see’ cities in Germany, Hamburg boasts stunning scenery and a really beautiful landscape that you just have to witness.
Hamburg City Break
I’ve put this deal together using Hotels.com and Skyscanner flights, and it works out so cheap. You’ll stay for two nights in the Novum Hotel Savoy Hamburg Mitte, located in the heart of the city, just short walk from the main station and the Binnenalster Lake.
This is a perfect location for you getting out to see everything of interest and to admire the architecture around the city. Just wander around and take it easy :) You’ll probably stumble upon a few bars and beer gardens where you can stop off and just chill out over a German beer.
If this is your first time visiting the city, it’s perfect as you couldn’t ask for a better location. Everything is on your doorstep :) Only €192 for two nights, flights and hotel included. Pretty unbeatable right!? If you want to book this Hamburg city break now just click both links below and book your hotel and flights separately to complete the deal.
- Hamburg City Break: 2 Nights incl. Hotel & Flights for only €92
- Travel period: 19/11/2017 – 21/11/2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Hamburg
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Novum Hotel Savoy Hamburg Mitte
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €92 per person based on two adults sharing