Soak up some May sunshine in the gorgeous surrounds of Greece!
Example departure dates:
After looking around on Trivago and my Flight Finder tool I’ve managed to put together some 4-night escapes to Halkidiki. This gorgeous region on the Greek mainland is sorely underappreciated in my option – everywhere you go the waters are crystal clear and the scenery really is just something else. A perfect place to spend a few relaxing days away if you ask me!
Included are your return flights as well as your stay at the brilliant Heraion Hotel. With fantastic reviews and lovely bright interiors, you’re going to feel right at home here. Plus you’ve free breakfast on each morning of your day, just so sweeten the deal just that little bit more. The town of Nea Kallikratia is perfectly situated for checking out the bustling port city of Thessaloniki or even exploring Halkidiki’s 3 distinctively-shaped peninsulas. You could even check out the sacred mountain of Athos!
To book this deal, simply click the links to book your hotel and flights separately over on the provider’s websites. :)
- Halkidiki Escape: 4 Nights in Fantastic Hotel incl. Breakfast & Return Flights from just €182
- Provider: Trivago + Flight Finder
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Thessaloniki
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Heraion Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Nea Kallikratia
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only €182 per person based on two adults sharing