Visit an amazing paradise country, home to the most beautiful beaches and the warmest people; Haiti. A visit here will be life changing, and would actually really help the Haitian economy which is recovering after the 2010 disaster.
Not only that, but it is still a relatively undiscovered island. By that I mean, undiscovered by tourists, it is a really authentic paradise which still remains untouched by the traps of tourism. Here you will find unmarked pathways and unspoilt scenery and even spots where a million selfies have not been taken! This really cheap holiday to Haiti from expedia.ie will be one to remember for a lifetime.
The Habitation Jouissant is by the coast, situated close to a number of beaches and top local attractions. The hotel has a great outdoor pool, a cocktail bar and tasty restaurant, everything you need for an enjoyable stay. It has 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 75 reviews with loads of great reviews.
This beautiful country is full of life and vibrancy. The people have great stories to tell, the animals roam the countryside freely and music fills up the air. Every day here is a happy one.
From March 16-March 25, this will be an early summer holiday, of course leaving you enough time in sumer months for a second one ;) why not! To book this great deal, click on the link below.
- Haiti: 8 Nights incl. Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €959
- Travel period: 16/03/2015 – 25/032015
- Length of Stay: eight nights
- Air temperature during stay: 29°C
- Water temperature during stay: 27°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Port-au-Prince
- Airline: Air Canada
- Hotel: Habitation Jouissant
- Rating: 4.5/5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 75 reviews
- Location: Cap-Haitien, Haiti
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer: drive, it will take 3 hours 20 minutes
- Rental car: €53 per day
- Price: only €959 per person based on two adults sharing