Organise the perfect mates’ date this March with a trip to the West! I put together this group Kinvara break for four people using Trivago that will see you in one of Galway’s prettiest seaside towns with the Burren nearby.
Group Kinvara Weekend Trip
Grab your best mates and see why the west is the best! You and three others will get a two-night stay at the revered Kinvara Guesthouse. This four-star B&B is in the centre of Kinvara, close to the quays, pier and all the buzzing bars and restaurants. Breakfast is included in this deal and its gotten rave reviews from previous guests.
It’s love at first sight when you travel to the postcard-perfect village of Kinvara. Located on the southern shores of Galway Bay, you find lively pubs, restaurants, the medieval Dunguaire Castle, and plenty of walking and cycling trails! There’s a farmers market on Saturdays during the summer months which is always worth stopping by. Visit the aforementioned Dunguaire Castle for the perfect Instagram snap, head to Keogh’s for a trad session or drive ten minutes out of town to the Burren in Co. Clare.
Book this deal by following the link below!
- Group Kinvara Weekend Trip: 2 Nights in Top Rated Breakfast Incl. Breakfast just €50pp
- Provider: Trivago
- Travel period: 22/03/2019 – 24/03/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Kinvara Guesthouse
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €50 per person based on four adults sharing