Its always nice to get a staycation with that special someone but sometimes you just want to get the whole gang together and get away. With this group Kerry staycation I’ve found on Groupon you can gather the crew and celebrate together in some serious style.
Group Kerry Staycation
I couldn’t think of a better part of the country to escape to than the beautiful Wild Atlantic Way. You’ll be right in the scenic heart of this fabulous location in the Banna Beach Resort. You’re just a short distance away from some truly breathtaking scenery. It’s the perfect place to kick back with your mates and relax. Not only do you get your own private cottage but you also get access to the amazing leisure facilities on site.
There are plenty of things to check out once you get used to where you are staying. You could check out the wonderous Skellig Micheal where the latest Star Wars movie was filmed. On top of this amazing world heritage site, you have the Killarney National Park with its interlinked lakes and unique wildlife. This is the perfect excuse to get away from all the hustle and bustle and chill out with a few of your best mates. You also have options for stays during St. Patricks weekend and May Bank holiday.
Check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Group Kerry Staycation: 3 Nights in a 3 Bedroom Cottage with Leisure Club Access for 6 People just €42pp
- Travel period: Valid until June 1st, 2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Destination: Kerry
- Hotel: Banna Beach Resort
- Rating: 3.5 out of on TripAdvisor
- Location: Tralee, Kerry
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €42 per person based on six adults sharing