There’s nothing like Christmas to bring people together! If you and your friends or family are looking to explore Germany’s famous Christmas markets this December, then I’ve found the perfect deal on Airbnb and Kayak!
Group Berlin Christmas Markets Break
This deal includes a three-night stay at a fabulous flat in central Berlin. You and your friends will have two rooms to yourself in a modern flat close to all of the city’s top sights. You’ll be close to the Berlin Wall Memorial, Cathedral Church and Brandenburg Gate. It’s a lively neighbourhood so you won’t be short of nightlife options either!
From a buzzing nightlife to fascinating history, Berlin is one of those cities that really has something for your group. The main Christmas market itself is located at the famous Alexanderplatz. The streets will be lined with loads of the different stalls offering great, traditional food and hot drinks. The great thing about your location is that if you’re willing you just have a short walk away from all of it. Some of the top sights to check out would be Checkpoint Charlie, the Brandenburg Gate and even the Reichstag.
- Group Berlin Christmas Markets Break: 3 Nights in Central Flat for 4 Incl. Flights just €125pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: 04/12/2018 – 07/12/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Berlin SXF
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €125 per person based on two adults sharing