Looking for a getaway with your friends that won’t the bank? I found this group getaway for 4 people to Prague using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will see you in the centre of the city without splashing the cash!
Group Getaway to Prague
With this group holiday, you will be staying in the well-rated Residence Rybna, just five minutes from Prague’s Old Town. This early 19th-century building is located on Prague’s historic streets of Rybna and Jakubska. Your apartment will have a room overlooking the garden with two double beds, a private bathroom and a kitchen. This accommodation was popular with previous guests for its location and the staff’s helpfulness.
The Old Town has plenty to explore for a first-time traveller to Prague. You’ll have a great time taking in the city’s wonderful landmarks such as the beautiful Tyn Cathedral, Old Town Square and Charles Bridge. The Mala Strana district across the river as it’s just as beautiful but with smaller crowds. Make sure to pay a visit to Prague Castle and stop by the beautiful Havlicek Garden.
To book this great deal, just follow the links below!
- Group Getaway to Prague: 3 Nights in Excellent Central Apartment incl. Flights just €140pp
- Travel period: 22/09/2018 – 25/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Prague PRG
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Residence Rybna
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of reviews
- Location: Central Prague
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €140 per person based on four adults sharing