Beautiful and Bright Group Edinburgh Stay
3 Night Stay in Bright Apartment close to the City Centre with Return Flights from Dublin for 4 People
Hotel Charming two bed apartment
Departure airport Dublin
meals No Catering
Edinburgh is one of my favourite spots in the UK to escape for a few days. It has so much for everyone to do, between a visit to Edinburgh Castle, or a trip to Arthur’s Seat with the best views of the city. Don’t forget to visit the Botanical Gardens to check out the gorgeous flowers on show, or a quick jaunt down Princes Street for some of the best bargains the city has to offer. Once you’ve seen the stunning AirBnB I’ve found you, a group Edinburgh stay will shoot straight to the top of your bucket list.
Book this group Edinburgh stay!
This bright AirBnB is an absolute dream! It’s bright, airy, and filled with mod cons necessary for you all to enjoy your stay. It’s in the neighbourhood of Stockbridge, a bustling area just a 15 minute walk from central Edinburgh. You don’t have to go too far for everything you need, as there are some shops and restaurants nearby. Perfect for picking up some ingredients to treat yourselves to a fancy meal, which you can enjoy in the dining area before chilling out in front of the TV.
There’s two bedrooms, both with a king sized bed, so it’s ideal for a group getaway. This group Edinburgh stay is a gem, and it’s definitely one to snap up if you’re looking to head to Scotland. Grab this deal over on AirBnB right now and have a bonny wee time together! Don’t forget the flights to get you there, too! I’ve included flights from Dublin, as those were the cheapest option for these dates, but you can of course play around with the Flight Finder and find the perfect flights for you!
- Group Edinburgh Stay: 3 Night Stay in Bright Apartment close to the City Centre with Return Flights from Dublin for 4 People €166pp
- Provider: AirBnB and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 22/10/2018 – 25/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Edinburgh
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Charming two bedroom house
- Score: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 15 minute walk from the city centre
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €166 per person based on four adults sharing