If you’re like me and can’t wait for the weather to pick up, then you’re probably already planning next years vacation! For a getaway that won’t burn a hole through your wallet, consider a staycation in Ireland’s hidden heartland. I found this group cottage stay on Airbnb for two nights on an organic farm in a stunning part of Cavan.
Group Cavan Cottage Stay
Your group of five will have an enriching stay on this organic farm. Host Aidan’s home is a self-contained cottage in the courtyard of an organic farm. This building is 150 years old but the owners have restored to its current, beautiful state. It’s a great little place to relax with your group for a few days.
There’s no shortage of scenic walks in this region. I recommend the Stairway to Heaven walk in the nearby Cuillagh Mountains. There’s the much-loved Cavan Burren and Geopark, where you’ll spot some megalithic trails and remarkable caves, cliffs and streams. Biking, fishing or walking, there’s no limit to the way you want to get around this eco-wonderland. The towns of Ballyconell and Belturbet are a short drive away if you and your group fancy a pint!
Book this deal by following the links below!
- Group Cavan Cottage Stay: 2 Nights on Organic Farm Near Cullagh Mountains for 5 just £95pp
- Provider: Airbnb
- Travel period: Various dates available
- Sample dates: 13/04/2019 – 15/04/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb + Superhost rating
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €95 per person based on two adults sharing