If you’re on a budget this year, then that doesn’t have to stop you from enjoying some well-deserved travel. Check out this off-peak Barcelona break that will put you in one of Spain’s most iconic cities for three nights.
Off-peak Barcelona Break
You will be staying at the Hotel Medicis with this deal. This well-rated hotel has a Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor and it has a great location. This hotel is in the beautiful San Marti district, where you can admire the city’s Modernist architecture. La Sagrada Familia is only a ten-minute walk away.
Barcelona is a spectacular city, no matter what time of year! With fewer tourists, you’ll navigate the city’s best landmarks with ease. I personally loved strolling through Parc de la Ciutadella as the sunsets. Grab some souvenirs on Las Ramblas or grab unique boutique find in El Born. Head to Mont Juic to take in the city sights and stop into the Modern Art Museum. Don’t forget to visit the Sagrada Familia, which is bound to see shorter queues!
Book this break by finding a date that suits you and booking with Trivago and my Flight Finder tool!
To book this great deal, simply follow the links below! :)
- Great Value Barcelona Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel Incl. Flights from just €110
- Provider: Trivago and Kayak
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Destination airport: Barcelona Airport
- Airline: Vueling/ Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Medicis
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Airport transfer:
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €110 per person based on two adults sharing