Summer really is the best time to get travelling – and luckily for you, with this nifty Greece Sun Holiday you’ll be guaranteed sunshine to get summer started off on the right foot! ;)
Greece Sun Holiday
I’ve put together this deal on TUI for a little getaway to Crete at the end of August, so you can rest easy knowing that you can take advantage of that sunny weather at its best. With this deal you’ll get return flights from Dublin to Heraklion with luggage included, and you’ll even have transfers too to help get that holiday off to an easy start.
The Hotel Frixos & Apartments is the perfect hotel for those looking to have plenty of fun! This is thanks to its great location just a stone’s throw away from both the beach and Malia Mile, where you’ll find dozens of bars, restaurants and clubs. You’ll be staying on a bed and breakfast basis, so you can stock up on energy for the long nights to come!
Rooms come with a balcony or terrace as standard, and the outdoor pool provides a great area for you to lounge around in sun. With the coast close by you’re spoilt rotten by the location – the broad, sandy beach is popular with holidaymakers, and if you want to cool off a little you can always head to Nisos Beach Bar for example and grab a couple of refreshments.
Sun, sand and fun – the magic ingredients for a perfect summer getaway, so get booking! ;)
- Greece Sun Holiday: 1 Week incl. Great Hotel, Flights, Luggage & Transfers for only €403pp
- Travel period: 16/09/2018 – 23/09/2018
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Crete Heraklion
- Airline: TUI
- Hotel: Hotel Frixos & Apartments
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Malia, Heraklion
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: Transfers included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €403 per person based on two adults sharing