If you’re like me you’ll find it very hard to wait until summer to treat myself to a holiday. There are so many bargains to be had, that it is just impossible to resist spoiling yourself at times. This fabulous combo offer from Vayama.ie and Trivago.ie as they are offering one week in Chania for you and one other, on the beautiful island of Crete for an incredibly low price this April.
This is definitely one of my favourite holiday locations. I really love to stroll down along the Old Venetian Harbour where you are guaranteed to see some of the most naturally beautiful sights imaginable. It is also a fabulous time of year for seeing some magnificent flowers blooming. So I would definitely recommend a trip to the Chania Botanical Garden which is lovely when the sun is shining.
Alexis Hotel & Flights
The flights and hotel for this deal have to be booked separately. You and your friend will be staying in the bargain hunter’s dream accommodation; the Alexis Hotel. It is a fabulous discount option and it ahs a very high ranking of 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 292 reviews and a Certificate of Excellence 2014 too.
The flights for this journey will leave Dublin 2:05pm on Wednesday 08/04/2015, arriving in Chania at 8:35pm that day. Your return flights will be on 15/04/2015 leaving Chania at 21:00 arriving back in Dublin at 23:50 that same night.
This holiday package is a bargain hunters dream. So follow the links below to book this holiday today and beat the summer rush.
- Greece: 1 Week incl. Great Hotel, Breakfast and Flights for only €238
- Travel period: 08/04/2015-15/04/2015
- Length of stay: 1 week
- Air temperature during stay: 16°C
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Chania, Crete
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Alexis Hotel Parigoria
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 292 reviews + Certificate of Excellence 2014
- Location: Chania, Crete
- Board basis: Breakfast Included
- Airport transfer: €2 on bus
- Price: only €238 per person based on two adults sharing