If you want a city break with loads of culture, sights and charm without having to worry about a big price tag to go along with it, then Poland is a seriously excellent choice. The cities are just bursting with charm and you’ll get fantastic value for money here!
Great Value Wroclaw City Break
Using my Flight Finder and Hotels.com I’ve managed to put together a nifty deal for a weekend adventure at the beginning of March. So if you fancied a last-minute adventure, I’d recommend taking a look!
Included in this deal are your return flights from Shannon to Wroclaw as well as 3 nights at the superb AbsyntApart Dabrowskiego. These modern apartments are situated just a stone’s throw from the main station, and you’ve got loads of transport links close by too. The apartments are furnished to a really high quality and the near-perfect reviews speak for themselves really!
The historic centre is just a short walk away. You’ll find lovely little cobblestone streets with pastel-coloured houses, picturesque parks and lovely riverside walks as well. There’s also a huge market square called the Rynek where you’ll find all sorts of lovely cafés and restaurants, and it’s definitely a popular meeting spot for the locals. Just take your time here and let the lovely atmosphere soak in!
To book this deal, simply use the links below to book your hotel and flights. If the dates don’t suit, feel free to play around with the dates yourself until you have something that suits you better, though be aware that prices will be subject to change. :)
- Great Value Wroclaw City Break: 3 Nights in Superb Apartment incl. Return Flights from Shannon only €150pp
- Travel period: 09/03/2018 – 12/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Shannon
- Destination: Wroclaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: AbsyntApart Dabrowskiego
- Rating: 9.8/10 on Hotels.com
- Location: Wroclaw, Poland
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €150 per person based on two adults sharing