The Polish capital often gets overlooked in favour of other cities like Krakow or Gdansk. But in actual fact there’s loads waiting to be discovered. Fascinating museums, iconic landmarks and a lovely little Old Town are all just the tip of the iceberg really!
Great Value Warsaw Break
I managed to put together this great value Warsaw break using Hotels.com and Skyscanner. It’s a great way to tick off this wicked city off your list if you haven’t done so already! As well as return flights from Shannon to Warsaw Modlin you’ve got 3 nights at the Mercure Warszawa Centrum. This 4* hotel is a popular choice with travellers, having also picked up a Certificate of Excellence over at TripAdvisor.
You’re in close proximity to the iconic Palace of Culture, which is one of the city’s most defining buildings. Warsaw Central Station is also pretty much on your doorstep so getting around the city will be a piece of cake.
History lovers will love exploring the Old Town and Royal Castle, and there’s several palaces to get stuck into as well. One of the city’s main draws its is excellent choice of museums, ranging from Chopin and modern art to documenting the Warsaw Uprising and the history of Polish Jews. Seriously fascinating stuff!
To book this deal, simply click the link below to book your hotel and flights separately.
- Great Value Warsaw Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Shannon Flights only €126
- Travel period: 04/02/2018 – 07/02/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Warsaw
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Mercure Warszawa Centrum
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €126 per person based on two adults sharing