Venice is just one of those cities in Europe that’s attained a legendary status. If you’ve yet to experience it, then this is the deal for you!
Great Value Venice Break
I managed to put together a great value 4-night city break right in the heart of Venice’s historic centre. I’ve used Hotels.com and Skyscanner, so that means you’ve got the most important things included – your flights and accommodation!
You’ll be flying to Venice Treviso with this deal. And the location of where your staying is pretty top-notch as well – the Lanterna di Marco Polo is situated in the San Marco district, so you’re really not that far away from the Doge’s Palace, the San Marco Basilica and the Grand Canal.
Venice is a city where even just strolling around with no real plan is a real pleasure. The narrow streets and medieval houses will transport you to another era and the atmosphere is breathtaking! I also recommend heading out on a day trip to the nearby island of Burano – it’s just a short hop on a boat and you’ll soon be exploring the super colourful fishing villages there! :)
To book, simply click the links and you’ll be taken to the providers’ websites where you can book your hotel and flights separately!
- Great Value Venice City Break: 4 Nights in Hotel in the Centre of Old Town incl. Return Flights only €202
- Travel period: 15/01/2018 – 19/01/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Venice Treviso
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Lanterna di Marco Polo
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Venice
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Self-catered
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €202 per person based on two adults sharing