Venice is a city that is a modern marvel. An entire city that has been built on a lagoon is something that seriously needs to be on everyone’s bucket list. With this great value, Venice break that I have found by checking out Expedia you get a true insight into this magnificent city!
Great Value Venice Break
For any great city break, the most important thing is finding a seriously good location. For this deal, you’ll be staying at the Hotel Bisanzio. Situated in the historic heart of the city, it’s a little further away from the main touristic sites, but I think it gives you the perfect chance to recharge your batteries and have an amazing night’s sleep thanks to the peaceful neighbourhood. You’ve got a water taxi stop close by which is nifty for getting to and from the airport as well.
Once you get to this amazing city you’ll find that you will be walking around with your mouth open! The architecture alone is something to behold before you explore everything else. The great thing is that you’re only a short distance away from everything whether you want to walk or float there. This is a city of beauty and culture, you certainly won’t be bored while you are there!
So what are you waiting for? Get going, you’ll find all the links down below! :)
- Great Value Venice Break: 4 Nights in a Well Reviewed Central Hotel incl. Breakfast & Flights just €250
- Travel period: 29/01/2018 – 02/02/2018
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Venice Treviso
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Bisanzio
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Central
- Board Basis: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €250 per person based on two adults sharing