I don’t think anywhere sums up the idea of la dolce vita better than Tuscany. Mouth-watering cuisine, beautiful wines and some of the most picturesque countryside anywhere – it’s the perfect place to really kick back, take things slow and simply enjoy those little joys in life!
Great Value Tuscany Holiday
If you’re worried that holidays to Tuscany come with a big price tag, then fret not. I’ve managed to assemble a nifty deal using Hotels.com and my Flight Finder for anyone looking to experience this heavenly part of Italy!
Included in the deal are your return flights from Dublin to Pisa as well as 5 nights at the excellent Calanchi Apartments. I recommend hiring a car during your stay as a region that’s perfect for little roadtrips – the price isn’t included in this deal, but I’d advise taking a look here and compare what offers are going! :)
The Calanchi Apartments are situated in the village of Sughera, which puts you in a good location for exploring both Pisa and Florence. All around you’ll find beautiful hills, peaceful villages and gorgeous countryside vistas. San Gimignano, Montepulciano and Cortona are three particularly pretty towns that aren’t to be missed!
To book this deal, simply click the links below to be taken to Hotels.com and my Flight Finder. Use the screenshot below as a guide when finding your flights! :)
- Great Value Tuscany Holiday: 5 Nights in Well-Review Apartment incl. Return Flights only €180pp
- Travel period: 10/40/2017 – 15/04/2017
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Pisa
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Calanchi Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Sughera, Tuscany
- Board basis: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check prices here
- Price: only €180 per person based on two adults sharing