With its rustic old town and stylish eateries, you can’t beat this great value Tallinn break in September. I found this deal for a 3 night stay in the Estonian capital, including flights, using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Great Value Tallinn Break
This deal will place you in the Go Hotel Shnelli, a short distance from Tallinn’s old town. This well-rated hotel promises a friendly service and a superb location. The Go Hotel is close to the Estonian Museum of Natural History, Town Hall Square and St Nicholas’ Church. Return flights are included in this deal.
Tallinn is famed for its pastel-coloured medieval old town and echos of soviet history. Nearby there are famous attractions such as the Tallinn Open-air Museum, Kadriorg Park and Toompea Hill. You can see the city in all its glory with a trip to the top of the Tv Tower. This city has several great restaurants with Estonian food such as F-Hoone, Von Krahli Aed and Kolm Sibulat.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to get booking! :)
- Great Value Tallinn Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel Incl. Return Flights for Just €189pp
- Travel period: 26/09/2018 – 29/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Tallinn
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Go Hotel Shnelli
- Rating: 7.7 on Trivago
- Location: 0.6 km from city centre
- Board basis: Self catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €189 per person based on two adults sharing