When it comes to cities in Europe there are a few that really stand out and Prague is definitely one of them. This great value Prague escape that I’ve found on Groupon and Skyscanner is the perfect excuse to experience it in all its glory. See a city that has seemingly got it all great beer, beautiful architecture and a rich history.
Great Value Prague Escape
For this perfectly priced escape, you’ll be staying a gorgeous hotel in a fabulous location. The Royal Court Hotel is just a short walk away from a number of landmarks and an underground station that will give you easy access to the whole city. It’s also a really comfortable, modern place to return to after a long day of discovering the treasures of the city. Another great thing about this deal is the fact that as part of the hotel offer you get your breakfast sorted and a welcome drink when you arrive!
Prague is an iconic city and you’ll soon see why. Perhaps the thing that it is most well known for is its world famous, award winning beer. Another thing that it is less well known for is the beer spas that are dotted around the city! The thing that I would really advise you to do is just wander around the city itself. Its beautiful architecture will have you smiling from ear-to-ear. No matter what you’re into Prague has a serious amount to offer everyone!
So what are you waiting for? Check out the details below and please note that bookings made on Groupon are non-refundable. Please bear this in mind when making a booking!
- Great Value Prague Escape: 2 Nights in a Highly Rated Hotel in the City Centre incl. Flights & Breakfast just €109
- Travel period: 21/02/2018 – 23/01/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights ( Longer Stays Available)
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Prague
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Royal Court Boutique Hotel & Spa
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €109 per person based on two adults sharing