We here at Holidayguru are always trying to spread the love and this deal is no different! With this great value Paris break that I’ve put together on Trivago and my Flight Finder tool, you’ll be able to explore this amazing city with that someone special.
Great Value Paris Break
With this deal, you’re getting some seriously good value if I do say so myself! For your stay, you’ll be in the gorgeous Hotel De Bellvue Gare du Nord, which is in a great location for not only exploring the central area but also the surrounding arrondissements. Each of the rooms has a gorgeous modern design with elegant ceiling to floor curtains and large windows. Each of the rooms is soundproofed so you can look forward to relaxing in peace and quiet.
Included in this great value package are your return flights and your breakfast each morning of your stay. That sounds good to me! Paris has so much to explore while you are there that you won’t know where to begin. After you’ve seen the big name sights like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Louvre there’s still plenty more to see. My best recommendation is to just wander around the gorgeous arrondissements and soak in the atmosphere of this romantic hub!
Check out the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Great Value Paris Break: 2 Nights Stay in a Great Hotel in a Good Location incl. Flights & Breakfast for just €133pp
- Provider: Trivago and my Flights Finder
- Travel period: 17/09/2018 – 19/09/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Paris Beauvais
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel De Bellevue Gare du Nord
- Score: 7.5 out of 10 on Trivago
- Location: 3.4 km from the City Centre but not far from the Sacre Coeur Basilica
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer: you can catch a bus from outside the airport that lasts around an hour (depending on traffic)
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €133 per person based on two adults sharing