In my opinion, Oslo is a pretty flawless city that has so much to offer the willing visitor. Surrounded on all sides by gorgeous landscapes this amazing city has a lot to explore and a lot to get excited about. With this great value Oslo trip, I’ve found on Trivago and Skyscanner you can experience the magic of this city for yourself.
Great Value Oslo Trip
For this deal, you don’t have to worry about being too far away from all of the major landmarks. The guesthouse you’ll be staying in is the Cochs, a fabulous little offering right near many of the main attractions in the city. It has some fantastic reviews and many of the people say that it offers fantastic value for money. This is proven by the fact that it has an overall rating of 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor after well over 350 reviews.
Oslo is a dynamic and vibrant city that has really come into its own in the last couple of years. Theres so much that this amazing city has to offer you won’t know where to begin. There is a rich architecture on display so you would be forgiven for just spending the day walking around! One thing I would really recommend is checking out some of the amazing cafes that are in the city. Norwegian are really into their coffee so you can find some of the most delicious well-made treats in the world here.
If this sounds like your sort of thing, check out the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Great Value Oslo Trip: 3 Nights in a Great Guesthouse in a Fantastic Location incl. Flights just €169
- Travel period: 08/03/2018 – 11/03/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Oslo
- Airline: Norwegian Airlines
- Hotel: Cochs Inn
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €169 per person based on two adults sharing