Finally! A great value Orlando break including a super central hotel and return flights from Dublin.. for only €599 per person! Just in case you need persuading to visit Orlando.. the theme parks are obviously the first reason. You’ve got over 10 theme parks to choose from, in this city with themes, rides and attractions to suit everyone’s tastes – I definitely recommend Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood/MGM Studios!
Book your great value Orlando Break today!
You will be staying at The Rosen Inn International (4/5 on TripAdvisor) conveniently located near to all the main attractions in Orlando such as Walt Disney World, MGM Studios and the Orange County Convention Centre. Ripley’s Believe It or Not is also really near your hotel, and it will really mess with your mind – but in a good way! Definitely make the most of car hire during your stay in Orlando if you can, as you can then explore the surrounding area such as Orlando city centre and the Pointe Orlando entertainment and shopping centre, with ease.
I found this deal on BlueSea! Do be sure to book directly with them for your wonderful holiday to begin!
- Great Value Orlando Break: 7 Night Stay in Fabulous Hotel with Return Flights €599
- Provider: BlueSea
- Travel period: cheapest dates in November and December 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights is the cheapest option
- Stays of 10 and 14 nights also available.
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Orlando
- Airline: revealed on booking
- Hotel: The Rosen Inn International
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. 10 miles from city centre. Close to Universal Resort Orlando
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €599 per person based on two adults sharing