One of the things that you try to do on a city break is to experience some culture. In terms of cities in Germany Munich is a place where you can really get a feel for a distinctive German culture. Experience all of this and more with this great value Munich break that I’ve found on Trivago and my Flights Finder.
Great Value Munich Break
Munich in the south of Germany is nestled in the mountains with some seriously beautiful surroundings. You can really get a feel for the Bavarian charm with this city break. You’ll be just a kilometre away from the heart of the city where you can check out all the sights and sounds of the city. The hotel you’ll be staying at is the Hotel Jedermann a well-rated hotel that has been around for a long time. Its the perfect place to return to after a long day of exploring the city.
With this deal, you get return flights from Dublin to Munich included as well as a delicious freshly prepared breakfast each morning. This break is your chance to get away from it all and experience a new city. There are plenty of interesting things for you to check out on your trip. This heartland of German culture has plenty of museums and castles that will have you falling in love with the city.
Don’t miss out, get booking your next adventure today! :)
- Great Value Munich Break: 2 Nights in a Central Hotel incl. Breakfast and Return Flights for just €129
- Travel period: 23/04/2018 – 25/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Munich
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Jedermann
- Rating: 4 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Just 1km outside the city
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €129 per person based on two adults sharing