It’s time to visit Europe’s fashion capital with this great value Milan trip that I’ve found for you on Trivago and My Flight Finder. You and a friend can stay in a very centrally-located and well-reviewed hotel and have flights to boot for just €164! Read on to find out more about your trip.
Great Value Milan Trip
You’ll be staying at the lovely Motel Autosole 2 S.R.L which is located close to the city centre. The bed is absolutely massive as the pictures here will prove, so no danger of falling out if your partner doesn’t share space well. The outside streets are quiet so there’s no risk of being disturbed by revelers out your window. Regardless you are very well connected by nearby underground and tram services that will have you in the city centre within 15 minutes. In a city of expensive hotels, this is definitely a simple but far more affordable option than you’d find elsewhere.
City of Fashion
Milan is an absolutely fabulous city packed with breathtaking buildings. The imposing Sforza Castle was once one of the greatest citadels in Europe. Today it houses many art and museum collections. Then you can shop in style like never before at the gorgeous Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II shopping arcade. I’d never seen a place like it before. Last but not least you have the Sempione Gate not to mention the Milan Cathedral, which took over 600 years to build. It shows I can tell you! Otherwise, you will find plenty of options for amazing dining or shopping during your stay in the city.
So don’t miss out, click the deal below to book!
- Great Value Milan Trip: 3 nights in 3* Hotel + Flight from Dublin only €164pp
- Provider: Trivago & My Flight Finder
- Travel period: 18/10/2018 – 21/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Milan
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Motel Autosole 2 S.R.L
- Score: 3.5 stars on TripAdvisor out of 43 reviews
- Location: 3.3km from city centre
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €164 per person based on two adults sharing