London is a city that really keeps on giving. No matter how many times you’ve been there there’s always more to explore. With this great value London trip that I’ve put together with Trivago and my Flight Finder, you’ll be able to take full advantage of this amazing city!
Great Value London Trip
Sometimes a tricky aspect of finding a decently priced deal in London is finding a hotel that doesn’t rip you off. For this package, you’ll be staying at the really well rated Travelodge London Central, just a short distance away from all of the major landmarks. This hotel has a fantastic reputation for providing amazing service in a location that really is hard to beat. In my opinion, you would be hard-pressed to find a better value deal in such a great location.
In terms of things to check out in London it really is hard to know where to start. A great way to get an overview of the city would be to head for the London Eye. This massive Ferris Wheel gives you panoramic views of this amazing city. From there I would recommend checking out Big Ben, the House of Parliment and the iconic Trafalgar Square. If you want to see a bit more of the city and up your hipster credentials you should check out the always amazing Camden!
All of the details for this deal are just below so get booking and have an amazing time! :)
- Great Value London Trip: 2 Nights in a Centrally Located, Well Rated Hotel incl. Breakfast and Return Flights just €171
- Provider: Trivago and Flight Finder
- Travel period: 16/11/2018 – 19/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Travelodge London Waterloo
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Waterloo Road, London
- Board basis: breakfast included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Check out Prices Here
- Price: only €171 per person based on two adults sharing