If you’re feeling the pressure of your daily routine and need a quick escape to refresh yourself check out this great value Liverpool break! This deal that I’ve put together with Trivago and my flight finder is the perfect thing to recharge those drained batteries.
Great Value Liverpool Break
For this great bit of value, you’ll be staying at the Epic Apart Hotel right in the centre of the city. This aparthotel is a gorgeous restored Victorian property that offers both comfort and style to its guests. It has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there as well. Many people praise its great location and serious value for money. In the package, you also get return flights from Dublin to Liverpool so in just a couple of clicks, you’ll be sorted out.
Liverpool is a great city to explore and has plenty of things to check out no matter what you’re into. If you want to let your hair down and have a few drinks the nightlife in Liverpool is legendary. There are plenty of great bars and restaurants to check out! If you’re looking for a more cultural experience you could check out the Beatles museum where you can learn the history of the band.
Whatever you’re into this deal is a great bit of value that you’re not going to want to miss out on!
- Great Value Liverpool Break: 2 Nights in a Gorgeous, Well Rated Aparthotel incl. Flights for just €96pp
- Travel period: 25/04/2018 – 27/04/2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure:
- Destination: Liverpool
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Epic Apart Hotel – Duke Street
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: 0.9 km from the City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Price: only €96 per person based on two adults sharing