Getting yourself an escape on the sunny coast of somewhere nice is a key ingredient to anyone’s summer. With this great value Crete holiday that I’ve managed to find on Expedia you’ll be able to sit back and relax. This is a fantastic offer for a destination that’s guaranteed to get some serious sunshine.
Great Value Crete Holiday
When it comes to booking a sun holiday sometimes it can be tricky knowing how to spot a good deal. I’ve managed to take all of that stress out of booking a holiday and prepared a seriously great value for money deal. For the deal, you’ll be staying at the amazing 4* Creta Palm Hotel right on the waterfront. This hotel has a fantastic reputation with those that have stayed there. It provides modern comfortable accommodation that will also keep your wallet happy.
Crete is a vibrant destination for a sun holiday and has been a firm favourite of holidaymakers all over Europe for years. There is a rich tapestry of history that you can unravel while you are there. This doesn’t even mention the absolutely stunning coastlines and amazing sunshine that the Island gets almost year round. As Crete is a seriously popular tourist destination you rest assured that there are plenty of gorgeous restaurants around that will tickle your fancy.
If this sounds like your kind of thing, check out all of the details below and have an amazing time! :)
- Great Value Crete Holiday: 7 Nights in a Gorgeous 4* Hotel incl. Return Flights & Breakfast for just €330
- Travel period: 11/04/2018 – 18/04/2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Chania
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Creta Palm Hotel
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Kato Stalos, Crete
- Board basis: Breakfast Incl.
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €330 per person based on two adults sharing