Budapest is one of the great cities of Europe that you just have to experience at least once. If you’re yet to head on over, you’ll love this fantastic deal I’ve spotted today!
Great Value Budapest Deal
BlueSea Holidays currently have a fantastic value deal for a 2-night stay in the Hungarian capital. As well as a stay in a 4* hotel you’ve got return flights and loads of extras if you book by a certain date! See the stunning Parliament Building, admire the views from the famous Fisherman’s Bastion, or just party into the small hours of the night at one of the city’s iconic ruin bars. No matter what your tastes and interest, Budapest really will have you under its spell in no time.
The hotel for this deal is the Royal Park Boutique Hotel, situated in the east of the city centre. You’re within walking distance to loads of attractions and fantastic bars and restaurants, though in case your feet are getting a little tired then you can always make use of the city’s fantastic transport connections. The hotel itself promises a very comfy stay and the free breakfast buffet will make sure you’re getting each day off to the perfect start. Tea and coffee making facilities are in your room as well.
Here’s what really settles the deal though – should you book before the 19th of January you’ll received a free bottle of wine upon arrival, a room upgrade, late check out and even a handy city map and brochure! Don’t miss out on what’s a truly fantastic deal!
- Great Value Budapest Deal: 2 Nights in 4* Hotel on Bed & Breakfast Basis incl. Flights, Bottle of Wine, Late Check-Out, Room Upgrade & Travel Guide from only €155pp!
- Travel period: Availability across the year (cheapest dates in March)
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Hotel: Royal Park Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on Tripadvisor
- Location: Erzsébetváros, Budapest (central)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €155 per person based on two adults sharing