Budapest is one of the great cities of Europe that you just have to experience at least once. Especially for its Christmas Market. If you’re yet to head on over, you’ll love this fantastic deal I’ve spotted today!
Great Value Budapest Deal
BlueSea Holidays currently have a fantastic value deal for a 3-night stay in the Hungarian capital for November and December, ideal to visit the Christmas Market. As well as a stay in a 4* hotel you’ve got return flights and loads of extras! A boat tour along the Danube and a hop-on-hop-off bus tour are included.
See the stunning Parliament Building, admire the views from the famous Fisherman’s Bastion, or just party into the small hours of the night at one of the city’s iconic ruin bars. No matter what your tastes and interest, Budapest really will have you under its spell in no time.
The hotel for this deal is the Royal Park Boutique Hotel, situated in the east of the city centre. You’re within walking distance to loads of attractions and fantastic bars and restaurants, though in case your feet are getting a little tired then you can always make use of the city’s fantastic transport connections. The hotel itself promises a very comfy stay and the free breakfast buffet will make sure you’re getting each day off to the perfect start. Tea and coffee making facilities are in your room as well.
- Great Value Budapest Deal: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights + Danube Boat Tour & Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour for only €199
- Travel period: November & December 2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Budapest
- Hotel: Royal Park Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4/5
- Location: Erzsébetváros, Budapest (central)
- Board basis: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €199 per person based on two adults sharing