City breaks can be hard to get right when you’re booking them yourself. Well, I have just taken the hassle and stress out of it with this great value Budapest break on Skyscanner and hotels.com. You can book your very own cheeky little break and escape from the day-to-day routine in style.
Great Value Budapest Break
I think there’s nothing better than exploring a new city and with this deal, you’ll be able to visit all that the enchanting city of Budapest has to offer. For the deal itself, you’ll be staying in the gorgeous Amber Terrace Studio which not only has a great reputation but also is really centrally located. It has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and people have just loved how simple and easy it is to navigate this amazing city from this great hotel.
It’s a good thing that the location is good as well because you’ll be wanting to explore every nook and cranny of this stunning city. There are a few things that I would really recommend checking out like the absolutely legendary thermal baths. You’ll just feel your troubles just melt away! There are plenty of gorgeous pubs and cafes that you can check out while you are there, especially in the Jewish quarter. One thing is for sure you won’t run out of things to do!
So get on it quick before it runs out! All the details are below :)
- Cheap Budapest City Break: 4 Nights in a Well Reviewed Central Hotel incl. Return Flights just €199
- Travel period: 09/10/2017 – 13/10/2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Budapest
- Airline: Aer Lingus
- Hotel: Amber Terrace Studio
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €199 per person based on two adults sharing