There are a few cities in Europe that everyone needs to experience and Barcelona is definitely one of them. Probably one of the most beautiful cities in Europe a city break here is always guaranteed to please. You can get a piece of the action with this great value Barcelona break on Expedia!
Great Value Barcelona Break
When it comes to finding a hotel in Barcelona it can be pretty to find a hotel thats both good value and has got good reviews. I’ve taken much of the worry out that by finding this amazing deal to the hotel Hostal Fontanella. This is a really popular hotel in a location thats hard to beat! You also get return flights to and from Barcelona airport so you really have very little to worry about with this deal. You’re just a short walk away from all the best sites in the city!
Theres so much to see in Barcelona its hard to really know where to begin. One of my own personal favourites would be checking out the stunning Sagrada Familia probably one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world. Since you’re so close to it as well you can wander down the central hub of Las Ramblas which is always good for getting a feel for the city. Barcelona is a stronghold for Catalan culture and it’s also pretty interesting to check that out as well.
All of the details are below and you can find the link to the deal with Expedia as well! :)
- Great Value Barcelona Break: 3 Nights in a Well Rated Hotel in a Fantastic Location incl. Return Flights for just €185pp
- Travel period: 16/04/2018 – 19/04/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination: Barcelona (BCN)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hostal Fontanella
- Rating: 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: City Centre
- Board basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €185 per person based on two adults sharing