Amsterdam is constantly changing and evolving city that never stays the same for long. With this great value, Amsterdam break that I have put together with Airbnb and Skyscanner, you can experience all that this amazing city has to offer without breaking the bank!
Great Value Amsterdam Break
What can I say about Amsterdam that hasn’t been said already? Well, how about checking it out from this fabulously comfortable Airbnb! It is in a fantastic location that offers you a little oasis away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You’re only a short distance away from the heart of the action with this Airbnb. All you have to do is take a tram, which is right outside the Airbnb itself, for 15 minutes and you are in the middle of it all. It has a fantastic rating of 5/5 stars from all of the guests that have stayed there so there is no need to worry ;)
You really are getting it all with this great value Amsterdam break! You’ll be able to see cultural highlights like the Rijksmuseum, Van Gough Museum and the Royal Palace where you can check out some of the most beautiful Dutch artworks. I would really recommend checking out the Albert Cuypmarkt, where you can check out Amsterdam’s biggest and busiest market! You can get sweet and savoury treats or check some of the kooky clothes vendors.
There really just tonnes of stuff to see here and you’ll find all the details below! ;)
- Great Value Amsterdam Break: 4 Nights Stay in Cosy Airbnb incl. Flights only €172pp.
- Travel period: 19/09/2017 – 23/09/2017
- Length of stay: 4 Nights
- Airport of Departure: Dublin Airport
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Rating: 5/5 Stars on Airbnb
- Location: 15 Minutes by tram to the centre
- Board Basis: Self Catering
- Lonely Planet Travel Guide: Get one here
- Travel Insurance: Get it here
- Price: only €172 per person based on two adults sharing