I’ve found a great Nantes getaway on Expedia that lets you see one of the prettiest cities in all of France. Stay for two nights in a terrific 4-star city centre hotel with flights from Dublin. Read on to find out more about this terrific deal!
Great Nantes Getaway
I’m a big fan of the Hotel Mercure Nantes Centre Gare (4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 597 reviews). Located within walking distance of the city centre you’ll be right in the thick of the action. Previous guests have praised the location and high quality of the beds and rooms. It’s also very cheap for a hotel of its caliber.
Some of my favourite things to do in Nantes include visiting the Museum of the Dukes of Brittany, an old fortress stronghold turned museum which examines the rich medieval past of the city. I love the culture of this region, did you know that alongside French, the people speak an ancient Celtic language that’s a distant cousin of our own Gaeilge?! So cool! I also love visiting the Machines of the Isle of Nantes, a really trippy exhibition of giant mechanical animals that’s impressive to see. Then for any shopping, you can’t go wrong with the 19th century shopping mall, Passage Pommeraye.
Click the deal buttons below to book your trip and have a pleasant stay!
- Great Nantes Getaway: 2 Nights in Gorgeous 4-Star Hotel with Flights only €121
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 23/11/2018 – 25/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Nantes
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Mercure Nantes Centre Gare
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 597 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: City Centre
- Meals: Not Included
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €121 per person based on two adults sharing