November always seems to be the perfect time for a sneaky getaway. It’s not quite yet Christmas so there’s still a nice buzz to the air, but it doesn’t have the mad panic of December. Make the best of this month with a London getaway that I’ve put together using my Flight Finder and Trivago! With lots of flight options for the same price, you have tonnes of time to explore the city!
Treat yourself to a London getaway!
Your hotel is the Good Hotel London, and as you can tell from the name it really is a good hotel! It’s a hotel in a refurbished platform, and it’s right on the waterfront. It’s got amazing views of the River Thames, and there are great transport links to the city centre. You have absolutely nothing to worry about with this stay!
The hotel is stunning, with deep tones, a lovely living room where you can chill out and plan your days, and also 148 bright and cosy rooms. There’s also a rooftop terrace where you can enjoy the views of the city, and maybe a cheeky drink from the hotel bar too? You’re on holiday, you should treat yourself!
- London Getaway in November: 2 Night Stay in Fabulous Hotel with Return Flights from Dublin €139
- Provider: Trivago & Flight Finder
- Travel period: 12/11/2018 – 14/11/2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: London Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Good Hotel
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: close to London City Airport
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer: not included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €139 per person based on two adults sharing