If there’s one city in France that I can recommend, then it’s just got to be Nice. Combining typical French charm with a distinct Mediterranean flair, this glitzy city is bursting with things to see and do. And on top of all that, you’re in the perfect location for exploring other beautiful towns along the coast. Ooh la la!
Great City Break Deal to Nice
This is a brilliant Trivago and Flight Finder deal that I put together, and it’ll see you spend 3 nights in Nice (perfect for escaping the colder October weather at home). You’ve got return flights and your stay at the brilliant Hotel du Centre. As you can probably guess by the name, this hotel is seriously central – the location can’t be beat! The Old Town, train station, Modern Art Museum and countless shops, bars and restaurants are all around, so you can get stuck into the action right away.
No trip to Nice is complete without going for a little stroll along the Promenade des Anglais of course! But I’d also really recommend heading up to Parc Colline du Chateau or Mont Boron for some truly breathtaking views of the city. As a day trip, why not head to lovely towns such as Villefranche-sur-Mer, or even head to the microstate of Monaco?
To book this city break deal, simply click the links below to book your hotel and flights separately. :)
- Great City Break Deal to Nice: 3 Nights in Super Central Hotel incl. Return Flights only €142
- Provider: Trivago + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin
- Destination airport: Nice
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel du Centre
- Score: 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Central Nice
- Meals: Self-catered
- Airport transfer: Not included
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €142 per person based on two adults sharing