Granada is easily one of Spain’s most beautiful – and overlooked – cities. This old and charming city in Spain’s Andalusia region is the perfect place for a solo trip so dive right in! I found a deal for a Granada solo break using Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool.
Granada Solo Break
During your three-night break in the historic city of Granada, you will be staying in the gorgeous Albayzin district. This neighbourhood has winding, narrow streets and medieval Moorish architecture. It’s got an old-world charm and boasts beautiful views of the city. Your Airbnb is in a traditional-style house and has a balcony that overlooks the area. This well-rated accommodation is close to several landmarks and points of interest.
There are so many things to do in Granada. As this city is at the bottom of the Sierra Mountains, you’ll have some incredible views! In this bohemian city, you’ll find delicious tapas restaurants, street art and ancient b. Make sure to hike up to the Church of St Nicolas, enjoy a coffee in the relaxing street of Carrera del Darro. Taberna 22 has some of the best food in the city so I recommend that you head there as well! The Alhambra fortress and palace and the Arab baths are also major attractions.
To book this great experience, just follow the links below!
- Granada Solo Break: 3 Nights in Historic District Apartment w/ Balcony incl. Flights just €164
- Travel period: 16/09/2018 – 19/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: Dublin DUB
- Destination airport: Malaga AGP
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Airbnb
- Score: 5/5 on Airbnb and Superhost rating
- Location: Albaycin District, Granada, Spain
- Meals: Breakfast
- Travel insurance: Get it here
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only €164 per person